Zoho Subscriptions is for any recurring billing businesses who are looking to automate the entire subscription management process without any hassle.
The moment your customer subscribes to your service/product, we automatically - send invoices, charge your customers on renewals, send thank you notes, notify you and your customers if the payment fails, we retry charging the failed payments and repeat all this over and over until their subscription expires.
Experience Level: Beginner to advanced
Business Size: Small to medium businesses
Pricing: Starts at 29$ per organization. (No setup fee. No credit card required)
Happy Customers: FilterSnap, EuroBox, Phillip's Flags, Mobile Loyalty
I recommend this wonderful tool, which saves me a tremendous amount of time and has become an indispensable assistant. He will automatically track who subscribed to the newsletter, and who, on the contrary, unsubscribed.
Strongly lacks the normal support of the Russian language. If the developers came to our market, it was worth taking care of it.
Likelihood to recommend
I spent several weeks looking for the right subscription management platform for FilterSnap. There were e-commerce platforms for selling physical products, and subscription platforms for selling virtual subscriptions (gym membership, software license, etc), but nothing that seemed to be able to to sell a subscription to a physical product. Then I found ZOHO Subscriptions. While it was not a perfect fit right out of the box, I was able to use their APIs to build exactly what I needed. Now I am able to concentrate on building my business rather then worrying about by billing platform.
1. Robust and fully-featured API
2. Support team is responsive, and goes the extra mile to help you
3. Pricing model is great for the startup and beyond
1. Does not currently support a custom billing page. However, the support team worked with me to create a hosted payment page that looked like it fit into my signup process.
2. The ZOHO team is constantly updating the platform, but there is not any communication to current customers on what was added, changed, or removed.
This tool allows me to conduct several newsletters on-line simultaneously. You can trust him with much and almost completely automate the process. Now my task is to write interesting posts, and the rest is taken over by the program. This not only facilitates the work, but also saves a lot of time.
It is worth upgrading your personal cabinet and authorization system to make it more convenient, but not lose in safety. Above the web interface is also worth working. Some tools are not needed for beginners, it is worth removing them deeper.
Likelihood to recommend
We are actually using Zoho Subscription for renting out storage and parking spaces. Not typically what subscription software are made for!
We found that Zoho Subscriptions were the best way to go for us, not only because of their standard functionality, but also due to their many, very functional API's. Very helpfull for us now, and in the future.
The responsiveness at Zoho support have also been a main, very positive factor.
We are very happy that we chose to go with Zoho Subscriptions, and plan to roll out this in soulution in other countries where we operate as well.
Very responsive support.
Integrated with Zoho Books and CRM - a mature product with many users.
Able to handle both CC card and non-CC card customers
Still quite a new product in the Zoho family.
More custom reporting always helpfull.
This tool is capable of much. I use it in everyday work, studying analytics. But he copes with many tasks in an automatic mode. This is an assistant you can trust. He will do all the work and do not have to constantly adjust it.
Security, of course, first of all, but with authorization in your personal cabinet you need to do something. To tolerate it further simply it is impossible. Through time to come it is possible only with the third attempt.
Likelihood to recommend
- Using Client Portal, your customers take control of their subscriptions by paying invoices, updating personal/business, card and bank details etc.
- With Dunning Management, you can efficiently manage failed payments with retries settings, notify customers before their cards expire and etc.
- With multiple payment gateways and payment options, you can simplify your payment process for different customer groups.
- Sandbox (test) account, where you can test all your business’ use-cases in a safe environment. This way you can understand how Zoho Subscriptions and its features work.
- Zoho Subscriptions' accounting integration with Zoho Books involves zero effort. Simply sign in to your Zoho Books account and find your customers and all transactions related to their subscriptions instantly available in Zoho Books. Keep track of your expenses, automatically categorize bank transactions and do much more to get a complete picture of the health of your business.
- If you’re a developer looking for different options for integration, we got you all covered with our REST APIs and Webhooks.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Zoho Subscriptions.
Zoho Subscriptions offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $29/month
Pricing model: Freemium, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Zoho Subscriptions is a pay-as-you-go service, no contracts, no setup fee.
Standard plan: $29 per month - 500 customers, 3 users.
Premium plan: $69 per month - unlimited customers and users.
Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations.
Zoho Subscriptions also offers a forever free sandbox environment to test out all the features. The best part is, you don't need any credit card for this trial run.
Zoho Subscriptions offers the following features:
Zoho Subscriptions has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business
Zoho Subscriptions supports the following languages:
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Zoho Subscriptions has the following pricing plans:
Zoho Subscriptions supports the following devices:
Zoho Subscriptions integrates with the following applications:
KiSSFLOW, Slack, Stripe, Workato, Zoho Books, Zoho CRM, Zoho CRM, Zoho Creator, Zoho Creator, Zoho Flow
Zoho Subscriptions offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials