GoServicePro is a web-based field service management software that enables business owners to optimize & automate their business workflows by offering a suite of integrated products for executing functions such as automated field service scheduling, real-time communication, and partner management. The product is well suited for the needs of small & mid-sized businesses, as well as for large enterprises in utilities, telecommunications, manufacturing, and high-tech industry segments.
GoServicePro is a bundled product comprising several modules that can either be used independently or coupled in a single solution. The product’s call center module offers a comprehensive call center software for tracking and resolving customer issues. The entitlement module enables the business users to deliver services according to the defined service level agreements that can be both simple and complex. The scheduling & dispatching module of the product offers functionalities such as route optimization, resource assignment, and sales force management. GoServicePro's parts management module includes shipping & tracking of service parts and inventory locations. The field portal of the solution allows the integration of managers, field service technicians, and partners through a centralized web-based interface. The product also offers a customer portal that enables case creation & updating case status, as well as generating customized reports for employees & customers.
GoServicePro offers API integration with third-party applications such as QuickBooks and Google Maps for optimization of workflows. The product offers a basic, professional, and enterprise pricing plan on a monthly subscription basis, which are differentiated by the number of modules included in the package.
Make it more user friendly for Business Users.
It is a great tool for the IT departments to use. It even saves details from Email sent by creator.
It is not very user friendly for business users. Only the ticket requestor on business side can update the ticket without any help from the IT Help Desk.
Likelihood to recommend
We switched over to GoServicePro about a year and a half ago. We had used several other field service management programs in the past, and were getting frustrated by the lack of support and promises that never came true. GoServicePro seems to have everything we could dream of all in one, and we've never been happier with a piece of software.
- Preventative Maintenance. This allows us to set up reoccurring work orders for the future, which can then be auto assigned.
- QuickBooks Integration. All of our invoices and billing we do in GoServicePro is able to quickly be transferred over to Quickbooks.
- Helpful Customer Support. Whenever we have a question they have been very fast and helpful.
- Out of Service Mobile Devices. When we have techs go out into the field, there is a moderate chance they will be out of a service area on our Verizon data plan. GoServicePro's app still allows the techs to work while in an area without service, and then automatically sinks back up to the cloud when they return to an area of service.
- The only one I can think of is that their browser requires internet, but this is the case for all other field service software that we have looked.
Everyone in our office and in the field loves using GoServicePro!
Before we had GoServicePro, we used to print out all of our work orders each day and then pass them out in the morning to each technician. Not only did this require paying someone to print and organize work orders for 4 hours a day, there was no way to make changes to work orders and no way to get feedback until the next morning with the techs came in.
Now all of the techs use GoServicePro's mobile app to get work orders and we can update the information realtime and get feedback on what work orders are complete and where the technicians are located. Techs love it because there is no paperwork to fill in and they don't have to come into the office to get their new work orders. This means they can start work earlier.
● GoServicePro offers a customizable field force dashboard that acts as a central dashboard for managing schedules, routes, work orders, and resources through drag and drop functionality.
● The product offers a mobile app that lets field sales force personnel send & receive updates and messages in real-time.
● The scheduling engine of the product enables the setting up of rules and workflows, which automate the work order assignment & tracking process eventually resulting in time savings and process optimization.
● The software’s PDF Forms Advisor functionality enables the generation of PDF quotations and invoices reducing paperwork.
● GoServicePro integrates with Google Maps helping the field service technicians to reduce travel time and expenses related to executing a work order.
Below are some frequently asked questions for GoServicePro.
GoServicePro offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $45/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
GoServicePro Basic - $45 per user per month
GoServicePro Professional - $75 per user per month
GoServicePro Enterprise- $150 per user per month
GoServicePro offers the following features:
GoServicePro has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
GoServicePro supports the following languages:
GoServicePro has the following pricing plans:
GoServicePro supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
GoServicePro integrates with the following applications:
GoServicePro offers the following support options:
Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support