Customizable dashboards give users a snapshot of their compensation, and can be displayed alongside pipeline and opportunity data when Incent is integrated with your CRM.
The Express Estimator "shows you the money" for deals yet to close. Estimate commissions on any salesforce opportunity, or change up product and service mixes to see how to maximize earnings.
Team-based reports give sales managers and executives easy access to all the information they need to keep the sales team performing at its best. By leveraging Xactly Analytics, customizable reports easily show top and bottom performers, or most profitable products, and let management take advantage of information in real time.
Ease of automating and reduction of manual calculations of commissions.
1. Ability to automate data transfers from your ERP/CRM systems to Incent and data validations/calculations using DELTA without the use of manual uploads using the Excel Uploads. I recently moved from one company to another and my goal is to leverage the use of DELTA for this purpose. It gives you your nights back!
2. Organizational setup is pretty easy to upload and it is even more wonderful if there is a data-integrations between Incent and your HR data repository.
3. Xactly Support are very responsive and they can be knowledgeable based on their years of support of the product.
4. Data transparency to the numbers (Earned Vs. Paid) results in faster responses from the sales team to their numbers.
5. Once you get the plans figured out, it works wonders.
6. Their new App for iPad can be a good sell provided the data model for the business is built universally for the whole sales force team.
1. Analytics: A non-intuitive tool for regular users and need a solid understanding of your data in order to build reports that can be used by administrators and sales representatives.
2. System works well with simpler plans with fewer variables. Complex plans with multiple components can drag the system and make it tricky.
3. Development of Plan Design configurations works well, but at times, due to the design of the tool, it does not fully translate the language of your code to the language of the rule development. You have to be creative to be able to think of other ways to accomplish.
Likelihood to recommend
We use Incent to calculate commissions for around 1500 employees on a monthly/quarterly basis. And these 1500 employees are assigned to different plans. My role is to design all the plans in Incent and process all the data/files to calculate both credits and commissions.
I am working on Incent for almost three years now. Incent is a nice tool for commission calculation. The system provides complete functionality - from credits to commissions to draws, and then running reports/analytics. It offers lot of functions and customization's required to design complicated commission plans and calculate commissions. Plus the new changes that the team brings are really good and makes the product more usable & friendly.
Incent Enterprise offers lot of functionality to support commissions. However, it does lack some basic functions. For example, ENTER key does not works in most of the cases; system requires to hit the ENTER/SEARCH button on the page itself. The Incentive Statements does not gets updated immediately after the files are processed; wait time of 15 minutes is there. Similarly, Analytics refresh starts only after every 2 hours (even hours), which is quite a long wait.
Likelihood to recommend
Xactly has great out of the box functionality that covers almost all business needs. The interface is somewhat intuitive and easy to navigate -- after minimal training, admins should be on their way to becoming power users in short time. The structured nature of all objects in Xactly help experienced admins understand any comp environment that uses Xactly very quickly. Sales reps gain good visibility into their sales plans and commissions, while also easily navigating the reports with minimal training.
The software is constantly updated to improve/add features.
The software is not flexible in the sense that you cannot always customize Xactly to fit around what a business wants. It sometimes feels more like you have to fit your business needs into Xactly's functionality; while being pretty capable, it's not the most flexible in terms of customization.
Daily transparency to compensation for the field sales teams.
- Reduces commission errors (goodbye excel spreadsheets).
- Updates daily providing field sales teams transparency to compensation.
- Great time saver.
- Platform is pretty easy to learn.
- Creating a report in Analytics is easy, but there is no wiggle room for customization. Would love to see enhancements made here.
- Must give very careful thought on how rules and formula's should be created. At times you have to be very creative with development.
- Have to pay for DELTA support when needing to access new data fields in SDFC.
- Have to wait for 2 hours for Analytics reports to update after manual reprocess. Must be very conscience of when an reprocess is made, because you may have to wait longer than 2 hours.
- Statements can take as long as 20 minutes to refresh upon system update.
Likelihood to recommend
Great historical source for commission/quota attainment data, which allows to make business decisions moving forward. From an administrative perspective, the tool can scale to support hundreds and thousands of users, with an accurate view into commissions paid.
Xactly Incent is a very powerful and flexible compensation tool and will be able to scale with us as our business grows and if set up and administered properly, could easily support thousands of users.
The implementation was much longer and harder than expected - we missed our deadline and were scrambling at the end of the year to get everything working properly. Also, DELTA (for loading orders) is very inflexible and we will likely be looking to switch to Connect in the future.
Likelihood to recommend
Xactly Incent Pro is the leading cloud-based, secure sales incentive compensation solution for enterprise-class businesses. Incent Pro replaces tedious, spreadsheet-based manual processes, making any incentive compensation program easy to manage and error free.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Xactly Incent.
Xactly Incent offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Please visit the pricing page for further pricing details and for sales contact details.
Xactly Incent offers the following features:
Xactly Incent has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business
Xactly Incent supports the following languages:
Xactly Incent has the following pricing plans:
Xactly Incent supports the following devices:
Xactly Incent integrates with the following applications:
FinancialForce Accounting, FinancialForce HCM, FinancialForce SCM, Sage Intacct, SpringCM, Subscription Billing
We do not have any information about what support options Xactly Incent has